Having an issue with DataProvider component, but not working in Plasmic hosting

Hey guys I have an issue with DataProvider components: I tried to use it to load JSON (or a JS object) to then use as dynamic values for texts (translations). It works nice in studio, also when I preview it, but when I deploy it to plasmic hosting, it doesn’t work. Is there any way to use fixed JSON or JS objects as dynamic values? I’m clearly doing something wrong here :confused: (project id xcg1SKqVnZRpDd51nnvQPg in case you need it)

I managed to use global variants (as described here https://docs.plasmic.app/learn/localization/#approach-2-use-variants) which works pretty nice. Only thing is that locale paths won’t work with plasmic hosting now. E.g. slug /page-1 works but /en/page-1 doesn’t work on plasmic hosting (gives 404), but works locally (in dev and built). Is this one of the drawbacks or is there a way to make it work? Not a big deal since I assume I can just connect a git repo, but still, would be nice.

hmm the approach you had at first should also work… but yeah Plasmic hosting doesn’t currently have an opinionated approach to localization so it doesn’t know how to deal with localized urls for now…