How to build forms with Plasmic + Next?

Does anyone here have any suggestions on how to approach building forms with Plasmic + Next?

How should I go on about form submissions? Just creating a form HTML element on Plasmic and setting an endpoint for submission sounded quite good, but requires my editors to remember to set all the props properly. Or should I just go for code components? Does anyone have some ideas or even examples how to make it easy for editors to make forms and how to handle the code components and submission?

Hi! Definitely code components will make it much easier for your editors to include forms and to include them correctly, and you’ll be able to include not just the form elements but also any behavior or logic such as error handling

Thanks! That’s the conclusion I had as well. Can you provide any examples? :slightly_smiling_face: Examples of form building would be a great addition to documentation as well

@top_cat I will try to create a video sharing my experience and How I have done integration with React Hook Form. It might take me some time. I will leave an update here once I publish it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here we go @top_cat
A detailed video on how to do integration with React Hook Form :tada:
https://youtu.be/fzq2idkL8-4

Nice, this helps me understand how to set everything up in plasmic for my devs!

Awesome work @zonal_mammal this really helps me forward! :slightly_smiling_face:

My Pleasure :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice, this helps me understand how to set everything up in plasmic for my devs!

Awesome work @zonal_mammal this really helps me forward! :slightly_smiling_face:

My Pleasure :slightly_smiling_face: