Import MDX in Plasmic/Next.js

OK, so I think the next step for me are:

1. still use the Markdown Component
  2. work out how to use param and headers to populate it.

On just using text for now I see:

I have Markdown component now installed and and add/upload MD content via it’s UI.
Just don’t know how to do this via Plasmic’s Repeat element collection prop, and assume need to learn about queries via Params.

OK, I needed to select “use dynamic Value” - works now.

image.png

So just need to retrieve part of the MD, as currently see it all.
Again, I’d like to :

1. Add some of the MD from this MD file
  2. Add a register Component
  3. Add some more MD from this MD file
    Hope this is possible. Maybe I have to add some sections to the MD to show the parts I need to retrieve perhaps.

Nice progress! You can then just use some code snippets to slice up your markdown however you want.

E.g. if you just want to get the first 5 lines:

$queries.query.data.response.split('\n').slice(0,5).join('\n')
1 Like

Happy for me to post this way @yang?
My thinking is that if someone has the same issue, they can follow my steps to resolve it.
This maybe obvious to Devs (apologies guys), but hybrids like me will struggle, and may appreciate this content.

Of course!

It works! AWESOME Yang, thx

To style the MD text, do I wrap it in a provider, add the “className” prop, or is this not possible?

image.png

Hi, sorry to steal the conversation. I have similar issue. I am trying to use data fetcher as well with google maps api and however I try I cannot get it not to format my url as the url has query params:

<https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/place/details/json?place_id=PLACE_ID&key=API_KEY>

Is the url and params but plasmic keeps adding

/

to the end that leads to api returning error. Also is there anyway to delete my old integrations?

@political_magpie basically what the message is saying is that your code component needs to take a className prop and apply it to some element

Hi @dressy_ladybug when creating the integration, you can use just the base URL. You can delete your integrations by navigating to the workspace from the main dashboard.

@yang thanks for response and also how can I avoid / at the end?

That’s what I mean, when creating the integration, just specify the base URL instead of the whole URL

Believe me I tried all sorts of combinations but I did not have any luck :frowning:

I did base url and params

Full url

Somehow it keeps adding / to the end and maps api does not like it

Just to clarify, you are specifying only the domain name? And then you are specifying the rest of the path and query parameters inside of the actual query Builder instead of the integration?

If you’re still seeing issues, then can you please share more details and screenshots showing what you are experiencing?