Questions about team/org feature set

Morning,
Is there someone that I can talk to regarding permission groups, centralized administration, organizational content ownership? We work closely with different departments and we would like to know whether Plasmic provide features that allow us to manage the team permission access.

yes! thanks for asking, we are working hard on introducing some new abstractions that will help here, particularly in the form of teams and workspaces/folders. I’d love to hear, what are the features you need the most?

yes! thanks for asking, we are working hard on introducing some new abstractions that will help here, particularly in the form of teams and workspaces/folders. I’d love to hear, what are the features you need the most?

Hi Raymond, thanks for the reply!

The feature we need the most are team management like who can/cannot do certain actions(view, edit, etc), user A only has access to workspace A, user B only has access to workspace B etc.

Imagine we have business development team, marketing team, dev team etc working together. It will be nice if we can introduce some sort of permission access~

perfect. that’s exactly what we were hoping :slightly_smiling_face: looking forward to sharing more here

Hi @vivacious_crow and @partial_rooster, we are granting access to the Teams management UI now (as part of enterprise / paid plans) - would you be interested in joining early access to this? Thank you!