Variant override not having an effect in production

Yes, please go ahead. Just don’t edit anything. We are using this lie

*live

what is probably happening is that you are doing a cleanup of references when you are copying a project?

… so this bug is not carrying over… I am pretty sure the bug is state related… because as mentioned, when I deleted the second text label and recreated it, it no longer overrides the top text

Is it OK if I try changing the color in the original project on the Home Next page

Yep, you can change it, but you can already see the bug without changing anything… Because if you look at the pictures above, the top text is black in editor and green in preview…

i.e. css bug

Oh. I renamed the project

It is now called “Home Next BUG” …

I see it!

“Home Next” is a copy… and based on your observations, it looks like copying it might fix the problem… I also deleted the offending tag there…

Yay! :slightly_smiling_face:

The css block that is changing the color was also messing up text alignment for me… same issue

Now fix pls? :smile:

Would you mind leaving that page there for a bit…

(no rush… I have a workaround)

I’ll leave it

There is one more bug there if you are interested… See the shape of the tea-mug in the editor :slightly_smiling_face:
(under the girl in red drinking tea… there is a gif that is mis-shaped… I think it looks ok in production)

For that one, is that one on the Home Next BUG page?

You’re using Chrome? Any extensions by any chance?

It looks OK in preview mode as well?

If you open up the devtools, inspect it (delete the overlay first), can you share what you see as the CSS?