Anchor text color different between editor and preview

hello Plasmic community

I have a problem with the color of the text that has the tag. Even-though i have a specific color selected, when I go in preview, I get a totally different color and I can not change it from Plasmic. It is also affecting the code components. Any idea how i can fix this?

Screenshot 2022-04-05 at 10.06.16.png

Screenshot 2022-04-05 at 10.06.29.png

is this only in the Plasmic Studio editor preview? I had a similar issue when integrating code components due to Next.js global default styles overriding how links look

yes it is the preview. It looks like the global color is a light blue (the one that is in shown in the inspect code) that I can not change, or find in Plasmic to change. Especially with the code components where I can’t edit them are all (they are imported by the developer).

To overwrite the color I need to manually pick the color fo the text but still when hover, it give me a color that I never selected

@easy_lark it could still be related to the default styling of links in the browser?

we found the problem, it was from the ANTD installed :slightly_smiling_face: this was affecting the styles, on Plasmic pages and Non-Plasmic pages :slightly_smiling_face: . Simply by removing the antd from the webiste, the problem got fixed :slight_smile:

Sorry for this, we’ve been shipping a fix for this