Build error with a missing CSS class

Hi Team,

I am getting the following error:

The requested module ‘/node_modules/…/plasmic/sana_ui_components/PlasmicRegistrationPage.module.css’ does not provide an export named ‘confirmPasswordInput’.

My understanding is that we named ‘confirmPasswordInput’ but did not tweak any css properties for it to generate a css class - is there a way have a base class generated by default?

(For context) We have a 2 project setup - one where we use Plasmic (code gen) to build an enriched component library, which we then transpile and ship as a dependency to be consumed in a downstream UI application.

I only see the above error when consuming from node_modules (js) but not when imported locally, if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!

Hi! Yes sometimes the component ends up referring to css classese that don’t actually exist because they are empty. It is safe to ignore… But I would’ve expected it to result in a warning and not a build error

Ahhh I see! I thought this might be the case, must need to configure vite somewhere. Thanks for confirming :slightly_smiling_face: