Can we get a sidebar for project navigation?

@yang @chungwu can we please get a separate side-bar section for pages (similar to outline)? The new pages dropdown is super awkward to use
• Often, I will switch quickly back and forth between pages to copy things between them… This is now much slower
• Can no longer rename items in the menu. I think it should work, but the menu bugs out when I try
• The menu cannot be resized, so I cannot see the full name + path of the pages.
I like having more space for the outline. It makes sense to have that as a separate page, however my user experience is just worse with the new page menu…

The renaming sounds like a bug when you double-click; will fix. You can right-click to rename as well.

You can actually resize the dropdown horizontally now for more space!

@chungwu
Resize makes things easier. Thank you!
Rename bug is still present

does it only show up when you try to double-click to rename?

yep, double-clicking a name in the menu… looks like it goes into ‘edit-mode’ for the input, however it also immediately closes the menu

I think we’ll have to rely on right-click to rename instead; double click will always trigger a navigation to that component, unless we delay handling the click, which makes normal navigation slower

Right click is sufficient

Just didn’t know you could right click there :slight_smile: