Clarification Needed on Supabase Storage's 'Overwrite Existing Content' Functionality

Hi. I’m currently working on integrating Supabase storage, and while the documentation (found here: link) has been clear up to a certain point, I find myself stuck at the ‘overwrite existing content?’ section.

How does the ‘overwrite existing content?’ section work? Will the content in Supabase storage be removed if I upload new content? If not, what steps can I take to ensure that old content stored in Supabase Storage gets deleted from Plasmic, when new content is uploaded?

Any guidance on these matters would be immensely helpful. Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 09.38.33.png

When uploading a file to Supabase, the default behavior is to return a 400 Asset Already Exists error. If you set Overwrite existing content?, when uploading a file with the same name, the new file will overwrite the older one.

Thank you @icaro for the answer. And what if the name is different? Is there a way to overwrite or at least delete the old file?

If the name is different a different file is uploaded to the storage. You would need to manually delete the old file

Understand! Thank you!