Deploying project on Vercel not working

Hi guys, I am having an issue when I deploy my project on Vercel. The error message on Vercel looks like this:

FetchError: invalid json response body at <https://codegen.plasmic.app/api/v1/loader/code/preview?platform=nextjs&projectId=wqoufCx5CyMYRryNZrdEw5> reason: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

image.png

I don’t think this is due to my code. The previous deployment was successful. All that was changed is README when I made this deployment. How can I resolve this issue?

Hi Lee, I managed to do a successful deploy of your project here. Can you double check if your project token is correct and try to deploy it again?

Hi Guilherme, thanks for looking into this issue. I double checked project id and token, they are both correct. I reployed again and surprisingly, the deployment was successful! May I know what may have caused this change? Is there a way to prevent the bug from emerging again?

Nice! This was probably a problem on our side, we still don’t know exactly what happened. Sorry for that.

Ahh I see. Regardless, thank you so much for attending to this issue! :pray: