Error incorrect Plasmic credentials while yarn create plasmic-app and new project

What are you trying to do? (please be as specific as possible and include relevant screenshots, code snippets)
I created a new project using the website starter template. Then I tried yarn create plasmic-app on the windows commandline. Node.js is the newest version, yarn also. Both are a fresh install. So no update or something. After yarn create plasmic-app I get the following error at some point:
success Saved lockfile.
Done in 14.73s.
Initialized a git repository.

Success! Created *****

Aborting installation.

==================================================
create-plasmic-app failed!

Unexpected error:
HandledError: Incorrect Plasmic credentials; please check your .plasmic.auth file or your project API tokens.
at PlasmicApi. […]

What are the reproduction steps?
Create a new project using the website starter.
Type yarn create plasmic-app in the command line

Relevant links:

Can you try deleting your .plasmic.auth file and run yarn plasmic auth first?That should fix your credentials for before running yarn create plasmic-app.

I wasn’t able to locate a .plasmic.auth file anywhere on my harddrive. Where should it be located? If I try yarn plasmic auth it tells me no package.json could be found. Which is right, because I haven’t set up the project yet as it fails. Which might be the reason I can’t locate the .plasmic.auth file? Also I am wondering why I should do that, because I am not using plasmic auth in my project. It’t just a fresh new and unconfigured project. Just added one in Plasmic and try to set up the app now. Nothing else.

Edit:
Also I am wondering now what would be the right command. The documentaion says “yarn create plasmic-app” and you were writing “yarn create-plasmic-app”

What happens when you try yarn plasmic auth?

Sorry I had a typo for the create plasmic app command.

It says no package.json can be found

Finally I have found the .plasmic.auth file in C:\users[username]. It had the credentials of a client in it. So if I work for different clients, who also have a Plasmic account, I have to delete it every time before creating new projects. Is that right?

You shouldn’t need to delete it every time… maybe the .plasmic.auth was using a deleted account?

No, it was using an account from another company. Which is still in use and doesn’t have access to the workspace of the project mentioned above.