How to prevent sitewide chat widget from appearing?

Hello Plasmic team! I’m loving Plasmic thus far and where I imagine this project is headed.
I have a funny issue that I’m experiencing can’t for the life of me figure out a way around this. Maybe you all might have an idea.
Crisp Chat which is deployed to our production finds its way into ever part of plasmic lol.

Context might help, sorry.
• Deployed on NextJS
• Plasmic is configured with /pages/[[…catchall]].tsx
• the following goes in the <head> of the /pages/_document.tsx

<script
      dangerouslySetInnerHTML={{
        __html: `
          window.$crisp = [];
          CRISP_WEBSITE_ID = "${id}";
          (function(){d=document;s=d.createElement("script");s.src="<https://client.crisp.chat/l.js>";s.async=1;d.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s);})();
              `,
      }}
    />

ah… you’ll need to not execute that code for your plasmic-host.tsx page. I don’t think you can do so from _document.tsx but should be able to from _app.tsx by checking the current route before including the snippet

Ah that makes sense, conceptually at least. I haven’t messed with routes too much. If you happen to know a good resource to point me in the right direction to exclude something if the route is plasmic-host, that would be awesome.
No worries if not, I’m sure I’ll figure it out

@appetizing_ox FWIW, I have a very similar setup adding a chat widget in _app.tsx and I have had no problems with it showing up in Plasmic

In case it helps, here’s the relevant code in my _app.tsx file (note the <Script> tag

import Script from 'next/script';
// ...

function MyApp({ Component, pageProps }: AppProps) {
  return (
    // ...
      <Script 
        src="<https://chat-assets.frontapp.com/v1/chat.bundle.js>" 
        strategy="lazyOnload"
        onLoad={() => {
          (window as any).FrontChat('init', {chatId: process.env.FRONT_CHAT_ID, useDefaultLauncher: true});
        }} />
      <Component {...pageProps} />
    // ...
  );
}

export default MyApp;

of course you’ll replace the front chat script with your chat widget of choice

Thanks @curative_bird so far no luck, but I’ll keep looking into it!