Image overflowing, won't stay in column

I have an image that keeps overflowing into other images… I have played with size, margins, padding, made sure there are no overflow properties I didn’t see, and even tried changing to contain rather than cover, and nothing changes it. I don’t see a z-index set on anything, either, but it’s appearing behind the image next to it. Kind of weird… Would love a little help getting this to size correctly and stay in its column… Thanks!

Hi @tricky_hoverfly! Could you point me to this image element? Feel free to DM me the project

Thanks Victor. https://studio.plasmic.app/projects/mCtvbHSd8t7Po5h1tnYVcp

I’m sure you’ll notice it, but go to the Portfolio section, and the top center image. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

I think the macbook image is taking more space than the “device section” because it has “Position: Free”, which makes it absolutely positioned and not be taken into account when computing the section size

But I don’t see how it would cause this. I recently changed some of the images in the project section… with the previous image, it wasn’t doing this.

Oops, sorry I was thinking of the macbook image in the “device section”, but I think you were talking about the blue dash.png image, it is right? In this case, I think you can set max width to 100% in the link that is the parent of the image

Tried it… there was an effect, but now it’s just that it stretches too far in front (higher z-index, somehow) instead of in back… no matter what I do, it will not get smaller…