Improvements Needed for Preset Styles Preview Functionality

Improvements for the Preset Styles (I basically started to recreate this on my own until I realized it already existed)
• Always have the Preview visible whenever setting the style in all menus so the changes can be seen realtime and with less clicks
• Have different components to be able to preview; such as the headless plume components and 3 layered boxes
• Ideally this wouldn’t be off to the side but above the canvas or as a modal so that it is easy to visualize the component in place with the new style

This is my project that I’m working on that has the concept in development

https://studio.plasmic.app/projects/sYTBqfC5kL3epausCy5rpZ

I think another game changer would to have the styles be in a gallery view instead of text so it makes utilizing the styles easier and more intuitive

also, it’d be awesome to be able to group certain styles together and possibly have a cascading to them

Alright, now it makes more sense to me why I’ve gone through all of this effort … you can’t change the effect of the button directly

Sorry, I didn’t follow what you meant, could you share some screenshots of which part of the studio are you referring to where the improvements should be made ?

ya, absolutely, I’ll put that together tomorrow