I’m struggling to understand the best way to integrate my existing CMS (Sanity.io). I’d like to migrate my pages and blog post content to Plasmic. I’d like to keep the source of record in Sanity while using the Plasmic visual builder instead of block editor in Sanity (I think). What is the best way to integrate here?
• Do I match pages on slug?
• Can I create a Plasmic record and launch from my Sanity record?
• Should I create a “Plasmic Content” block in Sanity that fetches a page record from Plasmic (requiring a api integration to fetch create the select menu)?
• Should I ditch my current CMS and replace it entirely with Plasmic?
How do I set up a simple blog?
• Do I use the CMS?
• How are categories and authors managed?
• How do I create Category and Author pages with links to their post?
• How can you nest pages (e.g. /blog/post-1)