Internal server error building site

hi everyone, I’m getting an internal server error when trying to build my site — is it possible this is an issue on Plasmic’s end?

info  - Collecting page data ...Error: Error fetching loader data: Internal Server Error
    at r.fetchLoaderData (/path/to/node_modules/@plasmicapp/loader-fetcher/dist/loader-fetcher.cjs.production.min.js:1:729)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at async exports.PlasmicModulesFetcher.doFetch (/path/to/node_modules/@plasmicapp/loader-fetcher/dist/loader-fetcher.cjs.production.min.js:1:2108)
    at async exports.PlasmicModulesFetcher.fetchAllData (/path/to/node_modules/@plasmicapp/loader-fetcher/dist/loader-fetcher.cjs.production.min.js:1:2034)

> Build error occurred
Error: Failed to collect page data for /[[...catchall]]
    at /path/to/node_modules/next/dist/build/utils.js:959:15
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5) {
  type: 'Error'
}

hmm, I can’t seem to recreate this with a newly-created repo. Is this still happening?

yeah it’s happening consistently. are you able to see if there are any error logs or something similar? the error response I see is just

{ error: { message: 'Internal Server Error' } }

could you try removing the “Corp v3 - Components” project from your initPlasmicLoader()? It will be automatically pulled in by the Site project. As it is, the Site project is depending on an older version, but adding Components project in initPlasmicLoader() explicitly requests that newest version, which is missing some components

sure, let me try

success! thanks again