Invalid JSON response body error when setting up Next.js with multiple Plasmic projects

I’m getting an “invalid json response body” error when trying to set up my NextJS codebase with multiple projects in plasmic-init.

My initialize code:

export const PLASMIC = initPlasmicLoader({
  projects: [
    {
      id: process.env.NEXT_PUBLIC_PLASMIC_PROJECT_ID, // ID of a project you are using
      token: process.env.NEXT_PUBLIC_PLASMIC_PROJECT_API_TOKEN, // API token for that project
    },
    {
      id: process.env.NEXT_PUBLIC_PLASMIC_PARTNER_PROJECT_ID, // ID of a project you are using
      token: process.env.NEXT_PUBLIC_PLASMIC_PARTNER_PROJECT_API_TOKEN, // API token for that project
    },
    {
      id: process.env.NEXT_PUBLIC_PLASMIC_CONSUMER_PROJECT_ID, // ID of a project you are using
      token: process.env.NEXT_PUBLIC_PLASMIC_CONSUMER_PROJECT_API_TOKEN, // API token for that project
    },
    {
      id: process.env.NEXT_PUBLIC_PLASMIC_LANDING_PAGE_PROJECT_ID, // ID of a project you are using
      token: process.env.NEXT_PUBLIC_PLASMIC_LANDING_PAGE_PROJECT_API_TOKEN, // API token for that project
    },
  ],
  // Fetches the latest revisions, whether or not they were unpublished!
  // Disable for production to ensure you render only published changes.
  preview: process.env.NEXT_PUBLIC_DEPLOYMENT_ENV !== 'production',
})

Error message with project IDs replaced:

Error: invalid json response body at <https://codegen.plasmic.app/api/v1/loader/code/preview?platform=nextjs&projectId=[PROJECT_ID_1]&projectId=[PROJECT_ID_2]&projectId=[PROJECT_ID_3]&projectId=[PROJECT_ID_4]> reason: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0

Is there anything I’m doing wrong or should look into for this? Setting the projects array to have only one project works just fine.

I dug in and it seems like this is what I’m getting back from Plasmic:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<title>Error</title>
</head>
<body>
<pre>Internal Server Error</pre>
</body>
</html>

can you send me the project IDs?