Lack of Non-Technical Individuals in No-Code Scene

Hi! Wherever I look in the no-code scene, there seem to be only developpers around. Are there any true non-technical people, like me here?

1 Like

Hi. I am non-technical. I am a ux designer by day :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

I would not consider myself technical. I’ve been a lawyer for the past 15 years. I do have a CS degree and was a software engineer for a couple of years prior to law but that was nearly 20 years ago.

Yes. Sales here (I do know some no-code though, to be sure I don’t bullshit around)

Thenks for you reply. I was cusious becauce I find the tutorials on youtube are way too much targeted on a technical audience or focusing on technical features instead of teaching people like us how to get things done. What is you experience?

So I started as Make developer, then moved to Bubble because we got more projects (I’m open to learning anyway). I also did some sales stuff (5-10h/week). So after about 4 months I had an open discussion with my managers and I told them I love sales, they said they see me in this role as well and I moved 75% to sales and 25% development.

And right now I’m doing sales on Bubble / no-code / partners.