Native support for lists

List support: it would be great if we could see native support for lists (in addition to text elements). I feel it would also be essential to support list-style with custom images.
Until/if this happens, does anyone has any clever workaround extensive list usage?

The typical pathway is to create a List item component and instantiate it in your list. That way you get to style each. Here is an example tutorial where we implement TodoMVC
https://docs.plasmic.app/learn/todomvc-tutorial/

Can you describe in a little more detail what you’re looking to build?

I’m reworking our company website (solvemed.ai) and there are bits of content where lists are dominating.
So far, moving text content from graphic design to Plasmic is a breeze. Simple C-c/C-v, adding some styling and that’s it.
For list I find it too be a great hustle.

The list item component method is a good solution but only for a local appliance. What happens if I want to use list in a different place having various text styling?

Using component in such way for lists wouldn’t be so aria-friendly. At least not as much as classic ul/ol/li elements requiring no additional HTML labels.

I think that lists are concepts that require core support in such a great and forward-thinking UI tool like Plasmic!