Plasmic is extremely sluggish for me, unable to interact with the tool itself and more than a minute to full load the project. Any interaction causes a loading spinner
Are you still having issues ?
Yeah I’m still having this issue
Another dev on our team is running into sluggish initial loads
@responsible_spider, I feel your pain. As our project size increased, the Studio’s performance decreased. Here are my best tips:
- Try using Microsoft Edge, it helped prevent crashes for me, as it natively allows more memory allocation than Chrome
- Turn ON hardware acceleration in your browser settings
- Use Focus Mode in Studio to the extent that you can.
- Interestingly enough, force quitting Adobe’s creative cloud and other Adobe services, even though they weren’t using much memory has helped.
- Ensure that there isn’t any code that is on your host server that could be making the artboard sluggish.
Hope you’re doing well, sir!
Could you help here @victor ?