Pricing Page does not distinguish between public and private users

Interested in using Plasmic and was looking at their pricing before the new year and noted verbiage on their pricing page about public and private users.

The pricing page no longer mentions private vs public users (except in the FAQ) and all that is left that distinguishes the different paid tiers in terms of traffic/scale is page views.

Does this mean unlimited private users?

Yes, it’s not reflected yet in the upgrade settings in the studio where you perform the upgrade of your team, but we are looking into changing the limits of those values, as it also is a bit confusing for people that arrive in the pricing page.

Great thanks, hopefully if it does go back to the old paradigm the private users will be a little higher for those only looking to make internal tools!

Hello, I just found this post from back in January. I am considering switching from my current tool (Draftbit) to Plasmic. However, I am still confused by the pricing scheme. Could you confirm that pricing will no longer be based on user count and only on pageviews? The upgrade screen in the builder still mentions a private user limit. Thank you for clarifying!