Repeat element is broken in Plasmic Studio

I have a repeated element in a component in Plasmic Studio. As you know when a repeated element is created an “Element name” and an “Index name” are created. Well, something happened in the Plasmic backend and now those 2 constants are gone.

To clarify, I didn’t modify the repeated element and it was working fine until I opened the component.

The collection is good, I used it on another element and is working.

I cannot recreate this collection because it’s very complex and if I do so my fear is that will happen again.

Please help me, this is a critical component of my website, it manages all the carts, without it, no purchase can be made.

Link of the component: Plasmic

Remember that only elements nested in the repeated element can use variables like the element name / index name.

Can you reproduce the issue in a smaller new project?

1 Like

I actually reproduced the exact same component at the side of the component with the issues, and there was no problem at all. In fact, the component with the issue is working on other components, which is baffling because it seems an issue of presentation and not of logic.

My fear right now is that indeed there are issues in the component that will be breaking the site in the future.