Seeking Freelancer for Plasmic Front-End Development Assistance

Hi everyone, I’m pretty new to Plasmic but absolutely loving it!

I’m looking for someone to give me a hand building out an MVP web app. Can be an agency or freelancer with a slight preference for the latter as I already have a team working away on other parts of the project.

We’re building a team of AI agents, predominantly with Autogen and Langchain, and now getting started on the user interface. Database and agent capability will largely be handled by my existing devs so what I’m looking for is someone to help on the Plasmic side of things - front end chat interface, to-do lists, dashboards, reports that kind of stuff. I’ve already made a bit of a start but want to pick up the pace hence looking for some help.

Let me know if you’re interested, I’d love to have a chat :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks for the DMs crew, looking forward to chatting with some of you over the coming days

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

Hi!

Late answer, but regardless, are you still looking for a provider? I’ll drop you my link in case you need help or anything.

Hello @nicolae_morosan

Drawing from my substantial experience with Plasmic, I am well-equipped to offer my assistance. Should you require further communication, please feel free to reach out to me via email at:
Email: jack(at)technogiq(dot)com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Jack

1 Like