Serious issue: corrupted layouts, even on older published production versions

https://studio.plasmic.app/projects/xwCKThtqzMdeR2bpew1twn/

I published a version for production on Feb 10 on vercel. Works great. Since then I’ve made many changes to the design on Plasmic. Just yesterday however, my CommonTable custom component suddenly has a corrupted layout. I have not touched the component for weeks so I believe this may be a problem with Plasmic.

I’ve redeployed the production code and production published Feb 10 version of Plasmic on Vercel and saw CommonTable layout is also corrupted. I’ve had to literally use the instant rollback feature of Vercel because it seems that all versions of our published Plasmic versions are now corrupted.

More info: CommonTable is a basic placeholder for me to use Tanstack Table to fill in the contents.

Please advice on next steps. Thank you.

Can you share further details on how to view the corrupted layout in your Plasmic project? I don’t see any projects in the table, nor click on the Projects button to add a new one (there is no interaction set).

Hi, this was resolved over Slack. Thanks Sarah and others from Plasmic team.

TL;DR for those who are searching similar: it was due to a bad css rule I added early on in development that was overridden by Plasmic rules so it wasn’t a problem. Recently Plasmic updated the styles where it no longer overrides certain user styles so that’s why I’m now seeing my issue. This is also why my old code which used to work before now encountering the issue.

2 Likes