Setting up staging tag for Plasmic

Hi, I’m setup deployment for multiple environment. I had read about post about this. I tried setup staging tag into latest version of plasmic.
In my project, I setup version in initPlasmicLoader as below:

export const PLASMIC = initPlasmicLoader({
  projects: [
    {
      id: 'xxx', // ID of a project you are using
      token:
        'yyy', // API token for that project
      version: 'staging',

},
  ],
  // Fetches the latest revisions, whether or not they were unpublished!
  // Disable for production to ensure you render only published changes.
  preview: isProduction ? false : true,
});

But when build (nextjs project use yarn build), i got a error:

main:build: 
main:build: > Build error occurred
main:build: Error: Error fetching loader data: Internal Server Error
main:build:     at r.fetchLoaderData (/Users/sanphan/workspaces/transaction-web/node_modules/@plasmicapp/loader-fetcher/dist/loader-fetcher.cjs.production.min.js:1:799)
main:build:     at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
main:build:     at async exports.PlasmicModulesFetcher.doFetch (/Users/sanphan/workspaces/transaction-web/node_modules/@plasmicapp/loader-fetcher/dist/loader-fetcher.cjs.production.min.js:1:2454)
main:build:     at async exports.PlasmicModulesFetcher.getCachedOrFetch (/Users/sanphan/workspaces/transaction-web/node_modules/@plasmicapp/loader-fetcher/dist/loader-fetcher.cjs.production.min.js:1:2380)
main:build:     at async exports.PlasmicModulesFetcher.fetchAllData (/Users/sanphan/workspaces/transaction-web/node_modules/@plasmicapp/loader-fetcher/dist/loader-fetcher.cjs.production.min.js:1:2084) {
main:build:   type: 'Error'
main:build: }

Can someone help me out! I’m trying to setup demo for my team about use plasmic in production. Thank you!

hi! Have you tagged a published version of ‘xxx’ with the tag “staging”?

Yes here is it

@chungwu please support for me and What time do you online?

I think you are using preview: true? If so, then it would not be using a published version tagged with “staging”, but the latest version of the project (though it’s currently a bug that it’s throwing an error). If you want to use version: "staging", then you should turn off preview

yes, i can do it. Thanks for your help