Slot target conversion affects font size consistency across screens

Hello. Converting a vertical stack with a text node inside (desktop font size 64px, mobile font size 32px) into a slot target turns the text 64px on both screens and then change in one of them forces a change in the other as well. Is there a way to solve this issue and keep the 2 font sizes of a default slot content separate?

Slots are able to receive some styling to fonts that can differ through variants, but you have to pay attention to the difference between slot target and the slot itself, the slot target is the element that appears in the outline tree with Slot Target , while everything inside it, it’s the slot content.

Captura de Tela 2024-01-07 às 20.38.14.png

Captura de Tela 2024-01-07 às 20.38.59.png

Captura de Tela 2024-01-07 às 20.40.04.png

Okay, I think I understand. In that case, is there a way to preserve a default slot content which looks like this?

• Vertical stack
◦ Text node(64px on desktop, 32px on mobile)
◦ Text node(16px on desktop, 14px on mobile)
◦ Some other component e.g. a button
I’d like the content creator to have a smooth experience without needing to insert such a construction into an empty slot content himself. If I turn the whole thing (the vertical stack) into a slot target, then the text nodes lose their different font sizes between desktop and mobile and there doesn’t seem to be anything I can do.

Also, right clicking → convert to a slot target on an image with 2 different pixel values for its height (desktop 300px mobile 600px) also makes the default image lose these different sizes.