I’m trying to recreate the Supabase Supabase with a Plasmic Studio project and could use some help identifying any missing steps or potential issues in my setup process.
It is not working for me for some reason, can someone please let me know what am I doing wrong?
Here’s what I’ve done so far:
Step 1: Cloning Plasmic Studio Project and GitHub Repo
- Cloned the Supabase CodeGen Project from this link. Renamed the project and noted the new project ID and URL.
- To clone the GitHub repo, i ran the below code
git init My-App cd My-App git remote add origin https://github.com/plasmicapp/plasmic.git git config core.sparseCheckout true echo "examples/supabase-auth-nextjs-pages-codegen/*" >> .git/info/sparse-checkout git pull --depth=1 origin master mv examples/supabase-auth-nextjs-pages-codegen/* . mv examples/supabase-auth-nextjs-pages-codegen/.* . rmdir examples/supabase-auth-nextjs-pages-codegen rmdir examples
Step 2: Continuing VS Code Setup
- Executed the following commands in the root directory:
npx -p @plasmicapp/cli plasmic auth npx plasmic init plasmic sync -p PROJECT_ID # used my actual project ID here yarn add antd rc-field-form @plasmicapp/host @plasmicapp/query @plasmicapp/data-sources #these were giving errors to thought to install them. plasmic sync
After these steps, I created a
Supabase project and updated
.env.local file where I entered the Supabase
anon key. I didnt fill
PLASMIC_AUTH_SECRET as I assumed its related to plasmic auth.