Supabase Storage Integration

Hi everyone,

I hope you’re doing well. I’m currently working on integrating Supabase storage, and while the documentation (found here: link) has been clear up to a certain point, I find myself stuck at the ‘overwrite existing content?’ section.

I’ve successfully stored the path (essentially the name of the content) in the database, but I’m unsure how to utilize this information. I have a few questions and would greatly appreciate any help or insights:

1. How does the ‘overwrite existing content?’ section work? Will the content in Supabase storage be removed if I upload new content?
  2. If not, what steps can I take to ensure that old content stored in Supabase Storage gets deleted from Plasmic, when new content is uploaded?
  3. How can I display the content that has been stored in Supabase storage?

Any guidance on these matters would be immensely helpful. Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Hi, I will paste the response sent in the Slack community here.

When uploading a file to Supabase, the default behavior is to return a 400 Asset Already Exists error. If you set Overwrite existing content? , when uploading a file with the same name, the new file will overwrite the older one.

1 Like