Unexpected hidden default margin

It appears that there’s a hidden default margin of margin-bottom: 0.5em; in addition to a hidden default opacity of color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85);that’s being added to Default Styles across the tags. We can agree to disagree on what the defaults should be! :slightly_smiling_face: But, will you at least display them in the Studio?

THANK YOU!

Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 9.57.10 AM.png

Hi @parliamentary_trout! I believe such styles are being added by something external from Plasmic that the app host is using (e.g. Next.js, antd)

Actually, it appears that the Styles are being inherited from the ant design css library that was necessary to support the antd Component Package from Plasmic.

What are your thoughts on this? I would think most users would want the properties to be visible in the Studio, especially if it originates from a Component Package installed through Plasmic. Or, a method to display or alert that the properties are being inherited from another library.

I don’t disagree with the defaults, it many ways it’s nice. I just think they should show in Studio.

Thank you!