Unexpected TypeError when opening project.

No no just that the browser rewrote the url for me back then, you seem to have a different problem. Luckily Chung is now checking :crossed_fingers:

Any ideas @chungwu? Do I need to rebuild the project perhaps?

hmm we’ve identified the project duplication issue and a fix is rolling out. But don’t think I understand the original issue… when you open the project pointing to your localhost, it doesn’t load?

Yes, it doesn’t load, just loops with a blank screen and load icon only.

what errors do you see in the console?

And sometimes I get this error:

I can now duplicate the project (thx). But still get the same console errors as above ^

does your localhost provide the same set of components as the vercel host?

Via the code base - yes, but how I am using them in the studio maybe a little out of sync, I’ll try duplicate the Vercel project and point to localhost instead - and report back

if you can get your localhost running somewhere I can reach, we could take a closer look too

The duplication worked, but see new warning (repeats 3 times) on local host like:

Not sure how to “get localhost running somewhere” its just on my laptop. But can ask devops to set something up if you tell me what I need to tell them?

hmm so in the above, did the studio load? These errors in the latest screenshot don’t seem fatal

basically, curious what’s different between what’s on your localhost, vs the vercel host? It would just be easier for us to debug if we can try loading the project against the problematic host and see what’s going on. If someone could take the code that you’re using to run on localhost, and deploy it to somewhere that I can test against…

It’s deployed to Vercel. Same code. I’ll deploy again and confirm.

OK deployed the latest and same issues. The studio loads (as before) for local and Vercel deployment of localhost code.
The studio loads, but get same warnings as above.

Plasmic POC (Vercel) : v6pg4cSsCBGuw6cvHxvPez
NO errors or warnings.

Plasmic POC (localhost) : nV7sRTPBx6ecWzFNNAWeQg
Warnings, as above

oh! so the studio loads fine? The warnings above (“setControlContextData” and “validateDOMNesting”) are just warnings not errors, and they are turned off in production builds of React, which is probably why you don’t see it on vercel host but do see it in local build

Yes, studio loads fine for both. Shall I just ignore warnings?