Using Plasmic with MERN stack.

Hi, I’m new to Plasmic and I’m wondering if it’s possible to create a design in Plasmic and then edit it in React. Specifically, I’m planning to use the MERN stack (MongoDB, Express, React, and Node.js) for my project. Is it possible to create my design in Plasmic, export it as React components, and then use those components in my MERN stack project? Are there any limitations or best practices I should keep in mind when doing this?
Thanks for any help or guidance you can provide!

Also, Are there any best practices or tips for using Plasmic with the MERN stack that I should keep in mind?
For example, are there any particular challenges I should be aware of when integrating Plasmic with the MERN stack, or any specific tools or libraries that work well with Plasmic in this context? Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Plasmic works great with mern! We use something very similar ourselves, except postgres instead of mongo.

Plasmic codegen of react components is an option, but it is more advanced/complex, and you aren’t typically expected to edit those files, as it is a continuous one-way sync. Read more at https://docs.plasmic.app/learn/codegen-components/

Generally we recommend trying to use headless API if you can.

It’s just two different modes of using plasmic, either as a component UI builder where you as a developer are using it yourself and are heavily lacing components with your own logic/code, or with a headless API you are using plasmic as a low code platform for letting more of your team be able to jump in and easily and quickly create apps and websites.