Unable to display data with new table component

I’ll try it today!

Can confirm. Table is displaying data. Thanks for the fix!

Cancelling my next meeting to test :smile:

I am able to display the data now, but the column sorting doesn’t seem to be working.

I can click the column headers and it gives feedback that indicates the sorting has changed, but the table doesn’t update.

Search, density, and column settings are all working fine. haven’t tested pagination yet. I’ll wait to hear if my column sorting issue is reproducible.

It is, fix should be landing later today! Thanks for calling this out

Thanks! One more table related issue I’m having is when I pull a table into my project with codegen it renders some of the UI in Chinese (even though it shows english in Plasmic Studio):

Screenshot 2023-04-14 at 12.51.22 PM.png

Would you mind sharing the project ID?

Oh, for codegen, you also need to ensure you are providing the antd5 context provider

Do you have this for the antd5 package? https://docs.plasmic.app/learn/global-contexts/#using-global-context-in-codegen

No I didn’t realize there was a special context provider for antd5 in codegen. In recent versions I haven’t had to do anything to set up the context provider, the CLI just handled it for me in Next

Or actually I do see a PlasmicGlobalContextsProvider in the antd_5_hostless folder

As long as you have the GlobalContextsProvider wrapping your app, you should be OK

I don’t know if I have that. I didn’t set up anything like I used to with the old Pages folder

It says in the generated comments that my page is wrapped by default in global context providers, but it only appears to be wrapped in PageParamsProvider.

it won’t be wrapping your existing pages (since your page.tsx files are owned by you and not by plasmic), but it will wrap new pages. You’ll have to wrap the existing pages yourself.

Better, though, to do the wrapping in _app.tsx, and set the wrapPagesWithGlobalContexts flag to false in plasmic.json, so it just gets wrapped once globally for your app

I don’t have an _app.tsx - I exclusively use the new App folder and have for a while

I was having trouble applying the same concept to the new App folder. getting errors trying to wrap the root layout.