Unable to display data with new table component

Also it’s not wrapping new pages I create either. All my pages were created in Plasmic and generated into my project. None of them came wrapped, but the comments implied they did.

Nevermind, I was wrong. It does wrap new pages now. Not sure what I was seeing before. My bad!

Still curious if any guidance on how to wrap the whole app when you use the App folder in NextJS (and don’t have an _app.tsx file)

have you tried adding it to your root layout?

I get tons of hydration errors when I add the global context anywhere in the App folder. Even the pages that I make which come wrapped in it throw a bunch of errors

Yeah it looks like I never had codegen working correctly then because i’ve never been able to use the global context without hydration errors so I just left it off. Doesn’t work at the page level or the layout level for me.

what hydration error do you see

Error: Text content does not match server-rendered HTML.
Warning: Text content did not match. Server: "

Error: There was an error while hydrating. Because the error happened outside of a Suspense boundary, the entire root will switch to client rendering.

did it print out the text content?

yes it’s massive. i’ll dm

it looks like the PlasmicGlobalContextsProvider has “use client” at the top, but the next App folder in Next all all about server side rendering by default. So it makes sense this wouldn’t work unless the global context provider was designed to run server side.

Seems like I need an updated version of this docs page: https://docs.plasmic.app/learn/ssr/

I see the issue for the hydration mismatch; will be rolling out a fix later today!

You guys are awesome. I really appreciate being able to troubleshoot with you in Slack.

(should be fixed now)

Testing this afternoon!

I updated my CLI and ran plasmic sync but it didn’t change anything beside the plasmic.json/.lock and I still have the same hydration issues. Is there anything else I need to change? Like I mentioned before it looks like my PlasmicGlobalContextsProvider is not set up to run server-side (has “use client”).

Please try updating to latest @plasmicpkgs/antd5

ok trying now

tentatively that seems to have worked!